Are you a busy office manager or a buyer who is trying to manage everything? Do you find that you don't have enough time to get things organised? You're convinced that there has to be a more efficient way of getting things done. But how? This white paper will show you six steps that you can take to achieve results with a well-organised purchasing organisation.
1. How do I analyse current purchasing performance and potential improvements?
2. What do I include in an improvement plan for purchasing?
3. What selection criteria do I use to choose the right suppliers?
4. What purchasing processes can I set up to create order out of the chaos?
5. How do I report the performance of my purchasing team and which KPIs should I use?
6. How do I translate the findings of my report into actions for improvement?
Our comprehensive six-page white paper sets everything out for you so that you can get straight to work. Fill out the form on the right and get the white paper sent straight to your mailbox.
You can call a Staples representative at the following number:
+44 (0) 121 322 1000
You can also fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly.